Proven reliability for use in houses of worship, conference rooms and theatres.
The HM1000 is used to fly microphones from the ceiling to pick up music or speech in houses of worship and conference rooms and on theater stages. The HM1000 provides a 10m (33ft) cable, specially treated to reduce twisting, even if the environment temperature varies. A spring steel hanging clamp for precise microphone alignment keeps the microphone securely in position. A switchable LED ring helps the sound engineer in monitoring system function during the soundcheck.
The hanging module fits all DAM Series capsules, CK31, CK32, CK33, CK47 and CK80, via highly reliable contacts.
- Mounting module for hanging microphones - for unobtrusive pickup in difficult places
- Twist-free 10m cable included - to fix and secure the designated mic position
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules - prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Special mounting accessories included - for quick and hassle-free installation
- Integrated LED ring indicator - for full control of the installation status