The unparalleled quality offered by the DIGISUPER Series by Canon has made it a permanent fixture at sporting events around the world and a heavy favorite of professional camera operators.
As one of Canon's leading lens series for broadcast use, the DIGISUPER line has introduced numerous technological innovations while capturing memorable scenes with the best possible quality, so that they may be enjoyed by future generations.
Amid the rapid growth in high-definition program production in recent years, Canon has maintained a strong relationship with content producers, to ensure that our products continue to satisfy the needs of such a dynamic industry. A common refrain has been to make field lenses wider and with higher magnification to convey the intensity and dynamism of the scene at hand, as well as to make our image stabilization feature more high-performance in order to film elegant video footage free of blurring.
Our answer to these needs is the DIGISUPER 80 (XJ80x8.8B)*. This next-generation Premium Field lens successfully offers both enhanced width and higher magnification by bringing together the very best of the technology Canon has developed over the last half-century, and also incorporates a more advanced version of Canon's reputed image stabilization feature as a standard function.
- Simultaneously offers a maximum wide angle of 8.8mm and a high magnifi cation of 80x for wider and longer-distance shooting
- Incorporates an advanced image stabilizer, a formidable ally of cameramen everywhere for mitigating vibration of all kinds, as a standard function
- Superior operability and tracking enables you to capture images exactly as you want to
- Reduces shifts in angles of view caused by focusing to nearly zero. CAFS (Constant Angle Focusing System)
- Support for Various Virtual System
- It easily adapts to existing virtual systems because it comes standard equipped with 20-pin lens interface