Canon has made numerous contributions to the broadcasting industry for more than 55 years by developing lenses that deliver the highest image quality. Aided by the strength of Canon's lens research and development, HD has gradually become the worldwide production standard.
In over several decades of manufacturing portable HD zoom lenses for ENG and EFP, Canon HD lenses have earned enthusiastic support from customers the world over, due to their excellent specifications, superb optical performance, and long-term reliability.
Now, Canon has developed the HJ24ex7.5B lens that delivers dramatically better specifications than its popular predecessors (HJ22ex7.6B series lenses) and incorporates refinements that further advance optical performance.
In addition to the improvements in optical performance, the HJ24ex7.5B lens is even more compact and lightweight while providing a better-balanced center of gravity, and achieves dramatically improved operability and ease-of-use by incorporating a new type of Drive Unit.
Canon has brought together technology and knowledge accumulated over many years to create the HJ24ex7.5B HD portable telephoto zoom lens. Moving forward, Canon will continue refining its technology and developing even better products to enable customers to capture images of the very highest quality.
The HJ24ex7.5B lens offers specifications that are a dramatic improvement over its predecessor: a focal range from 7.5mm at the wide end to 180mm at the tele end (360mm with built-in 2x extender in use), along with a 24x zoom ratio. A breakthrough lens delivering the world's widest angle and highest zoom ratio in its class, the HJ24ex7.5B is ideally situated for many applications, including news, sports, and documentaries.
- World's widest angle and highest zoom ratio in its class
- Advanced optical performance
- More compact and lightweight with better-balanced center of gravity
- New drive unit
- Digital functions
- Dramatic improvement over its predecessor
- Focal range from 7.5mm at the wide end to 180mm at the tele end (360mm with built-in 2x extender in use), along with a 24 zoom ratio
- Breakthrough lens delivering the world's widest angle and highest zoom ratio in its class
- Ideally situated for many applications, including news, sports, and documentaries