Whether recording in government halls, wedding venues, events or corporate environments, the XA11 Professional Camcorder delivers high performance and quality in a powerful, versatile and portable package.
An advanced HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor, the powerful DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor and a versatile 20x High Definition optical zoom lens with a focal length range of 26.8-576mm combine to produce Full HD content of incredible caliber. The Wide DR Gamma and Highlight Priority modes help ensure a natural range of tones and colors for realistic and eye-catching results.
Recorded video remains stable thanks to the XA11's reliable 5-axis image stabilization system. Two XLR terminals mean sophisticated and convenient audio recording on two separate channels. Ideal for a wide variety of applications, the XA11 can open new recording possibilities with its outstanding video quality in a powerful, versatile and portable package.
- Genuine Canon 20x High Definition Optical Zoom Lens
- Advanced HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor with Impressive Low-light Performance
- Full HD 1920x1080 Recording Capabilities
- Outstanding Image Reproduction
- 3.0-inch LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Tiltable Electronic Viewfinder
- Dual SD Card Slots
- Wide DR Gamma (600%)
- Highlight Priority Mode with View Assist Function
- Intelligent Optical Image Stabilization System
- Full Manual Control
- Ergonomic, Portable Design
- Two Phantom-powered XLR Audio Inputs with Manual Gain Control
- Ultra-compact with Detachable Handle
- High Definition Peaking for Focus Assist
- Assignable Buttons for Custom Shooting
- Infrared Shooting Mode for Extreme Low-light Conditions
- Connectivity to Various Inputs and Outputs
- Advanced Display Features: Zebra, Color Bars and Test Tone
- Impressive Slow and Fast Motion, including Interval Recording from 2x to 1200x