The DCS-7513 full HD day and night WDR outdoor bullet camera is a high-definition professional surveillance camera suitable for small, medium, and large enterprises. The camera uses a high-sensitivity 2 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor to deliver high quality video under a wide range of lighting conditions. A remotely adjustable varifocal lens with P-Iris ensures you can get the proper field of view, even after installation. The all-in-one rugged design makes this camera ideal for reliable deployment in surveillance applications without the need for additional accessories. The included cable management bracket protects the cabling from both vandalism and weather conditions. The IP66 rating of the DCS-7513 ensures the camera is protected from not only rain but also from water jets used to wash down buildings.
The DCS-7513 has an integrated mechanical IR filter and infrared LEDs to allow the viewing and recording of video even in complete darkness, up to 90 feet away from the camera.
The DCS-7513 supports simultaneous streaming of H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG video to provide both high-quality and bandwidth efficient compression formats. H.264 produces a small file size, making it useful for extended recording with high detail or for use in low bandwidth networks. MJPEG delivers excellent file integrity, ideal for situations which require extensive image detail. The DCS-7513 supports multiple independent streaming profiles, each with its own resolution, frame rate and codec.
The DCS-7513 includes input and output ports for connectivity to external devices such as IR sensors, switches, and alarm relays. It also incorporate Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing it to be easily installed in a variety of locations without the need for supplemental power cabling.
- 1/2.8" 2megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- Motorized control of the P-Iris lens gives finer contrast and clearer image quality lighting
- WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) technology neutralizes imperfect lighting, providing clear images with the right amount of contrast
- 3 to 9 mm motorized varifocal lens
- Remote Zoom and Focus
- P-Iris technology
- Built-in IR LED illuminator with a 90 feet range for use in dark areas
- Built-in heating and cooling ensure the camera
- Rugged cable management bracket
- IP66 certified housing
- Glare reducing sun shield
- SD/SDHC Card slot for onboard storage
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port with PoE
- Digital Input and Output connector for connections to external devices such as alarm relays
- Audio in and out jacks can be connected to a microphone and speaker for 2-way communication