D-Link’s DGS-1100 Series Gigabit Smart Managed Switches provide an affordable solution for businesses of all sizes that require simple network management. The DGS-1100 Series consists of 5, 8, 10,16, 24 and 26 Gigabit port models. The 5 and 8 port models come in compact desktop metal enclosures, while the 10, 16, 24 and 26 port models come in metal enclosures that support either desktop or rack mounting. Four models support Power over Ethernet (PoE), with a range of PoE power budgets from 64W to 370W.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), these switches consume less energy by cutting down on power consumption when port utilization is low. By deploying EEE devices, users can cut operating costs and reduce necessary cooling equipment, helping small and medium-sized businesses stay within their budgets. The DGS-1100 Series also features D-Link Green Technology that helps save energy automatically. The switches monitor the link status of every port and reduce power consumption on the interface when there is no link or no network traffic detected.
The DGS-1100 Series supports an intuitive client-based utility (D-Link Network Assistant Utility2 or SmartConsole Utility3) and a web-based management interface. The client-based utility discovers all D-Link Smart Switches within the same Layer 2 network segment, making the initial setup quick and easy. This allows extensive switch configuration and basic administration of discovered devices, including password changes and firmware upgrades. The web-based management interface provides a user-friendly way for network administrators to manage the switch down to the port level. The interface can be accessed from a web browser, allowing the switch to be controlled from any network-connected PC.
- 5, 8, 16 or 24 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports
- 2 Gigabit SFP ports (-10MP and -26MP models)
- Power over Ethernet (-08P, -10MP, -24P and -26MP models)
- Link Status detection
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet compliant
- Time-based PoE (-10MP, -24P, and -26MP models)
- IGMP Snooping
- Bandwidth Control
- 802.1Q VLAN for traffic segregation
- Port-based VLAN
- 802.1p QoS
- Surveillance VLAN and Voice VLAN
- Loopback Detection with auto disable
- Cable Diagnostics
- Web-based GUI
- D-Link Network Assistant Utility
- SmartConsole Utility
- “Full af” PoE power budget
- Auto-detect ONVIF devices
- 6 kV per port surge protection
- Surveillance Mode or Standard Mode user interface