The Stingray Large is an evolutionary improvement on the original KSRA2 Stingray bag thanks to real-world feedback from professionals in the field. Meant for productions using large audio mixer recorders, it is designed to work with the Sound Devices 664, the Sound Devices 688 and many similar sized mixer recorders (please see compatibility chart). The main compartment in the Stingray large is even able to handle the Sound Devices 664 together with the CL-6 Input Controller or the Sound Devices 688 together with the CL-6 Input Controller and the SL-6 SuperSlot. The Stingray Large features all the same features as the smaller Stingray audio mixer recorder bags in a largerer size factor. The dual full vertical frame protects the equipment and allows the bag to better stand on its own, while giving full access to the sides and bottom of the mixer recorder to access connectors and media. Additionally, accessories like sharkfins and many other accessories can be clipped onto the frame. The large trap door on the bottom and zippered side access panels complement the accessibility offered by the frame and further ease setup, cabling and battery swaps. Large side pockets offer plenty of room to store NP batteries. Generous pass-throughs allow cable routing from and to the main compartment. A separate front compartment is protected by a rigid front panel and can be expanded or closed tight; zippered pockets cover the bottom sides of the front compartment.
- Works with Sound Devices 664 (incl. CL-6) , Sound Devices 688 (incl. CL-6 & SL-6) and many other mixer recorders (see compatibility chart)
- Rigid internal vertical frame for strength and stability
- RF Shielded and adjustable center divider
- Roomy interior for up to 6 wireless devices plus BDS, IFB TX and camera hop TX
- Bottom trap door for fast access and convenience
- Collapsible front pocket with Molle Straps and hard protective front
- Comes with two (2) Wireless Pouches, Clear Shield, Stealth Cover and Shoulder Strap