The KanexPro EXT-AVIPH264RX is a DHCP enabled AV over IP receiver with HDMI output to display and Ethernet. This receiver over IP uses advanced H.264 compression algorithm to transmit full HD 1080p from HDMI based displays with less bandwidth over LAN network. It supports PoE (power over Ethernet) with distances over a single CATx up to 394 ft. (120m) delivering one to one, one to many and many to many over the Ethernet switch.
Ideal for digital signage and networked AV applications where full HD 1080p can be passed over IP network delivering full audio, video, power, data and control using a single Ethernet cable.
- Decode and extend pure 1080p resolutions up to 394'/120 meters
- Features real-time AV coding and decoding to broadcast 1080p
- H.264 Compression technology
- Can be used with DVI connection
- Supports one to many, many to many and point to point broadcasting
- Dual power input - 802.3af compliant with POE and DC 5V
- No power needed when connecting through a POE network switch
- Can be cascaded to multiple extenders
- Supports LPCM audio format
- Smart IP Address Setting - dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP)
- Wide-band IR pass through to control the source (38khz to 56khz)
- Bi-directional UART/RS232 (Up to 115200), use remote controller to select 8 group Baud rate
- Supports one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many modes, with large cascading