The KanexPro Long-Runner employs HDBaseT technology to route high-resolution HDMI signals from the source up to 330 feet (100m) to your HD display. It supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p), multi-channel audio and IR extension over a single low cost CAT5e/6 cable.
Fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and CEC controls, the Long-runner HDMI extender is an ideal solution for HDMI extension over long distances.
- Extend HDMI signals up to 330 ft. (100m) on single CAT6 cable
- Supports Power over Ethernet from Tx or Rx
- Infrared Signal Input/Output, embedded over extension
- Supports resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit
- 4K x 2K UHD resolutions
- High bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Enables 3D pass-through
- Supports CEC pass-through
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Audio support: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
- Uncompressed audio support such as LPCM
- Front panel-LEDs for link activity and HDCP authentication
- One external power supply included