The KanexPro HDMI to SDI converter is a compact device designed to transform high resolution HDMI sources such as HD cameras, GoPro cams, HDMI based PC’s to an SDI monitor. The compact design can easily fit behind an SDI display, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig.
This SDI converter provides signal equlaization and re-clocking for longer runs up to 300 meters on SD mode and 100 meters for HD mode. Ideal for monitoring and recording solutions in the edit suite, on set or at live events.
- Convert an HDMI PC signal or HD camera into an HD-SDI signal
- Network Unlimited Extender for Monitors
- Synchronized output audio video and audio
- Up to eight channels of HDMI audio are passed through to the SDI output
- Fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig
- Supports signal re-clocking and equalization
- SDI runs up to 300 meters
- Support for HD-SDI runs up to 200 meters
- HDMI to SDI converter
- 5V DC power supply
- Operation manual