The KanexPro HDMMX6464-4K is a 64 input by 64 output modular matrix switcher chassis with 16 input slots and 16 output slots; each modular input or output card supports up to 16 device connections. As an add-on to front panel control, the HDMMX6464-4K can be controlled via IR, RS232, or TCP/IP connections.
The optional modular input cards include the following connections: HDMI, DVI, VGA, HDBaseT (with RS232 and bi-directional wide-band IR), Fiber Optic and analog video with digital scaling via HD15 (VGA-UXGA, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video and composite video). The modular output cards include the following connections: HDMI, SDI, DVI, VGA, HDBaseT and Fiber Optic.
Stereo audio embedding is supported on the HDMI input cards to allow analog audio to be inserted into the digital signal. Stereo audio can also be de-embedded using the HDMI or HDBaseT output cards. Advanced EDID management restricts sources to output only stereo audio, while emulating the native video data from the attached displays. This system allows analog audio to be switched with the paired digital video, eliminating the requirement for an additional audio matrix switcher.
- Customizable 64x64 modular switch serving various AV connections
- 4K UHD resolution via HDMI & HDBaseT
- Supported connections: VGA, SDI, DVI, HDMI, HDBaseT & Fiber optic
- High-bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Add I/O modular cards based on expandability
- Cross-point ultra-switching
- Advanced HDCP & EDID management
- Hot swappable design
- Clear illuminated buttons
- Control via IR, Ethernet & RS-232
- 10 global presets
- Front panel LCD for switching & status
- Front panel security lock
- 10 RU rack-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Dual-Internal power supply (100Volt~240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
- Backed by KanexPro 3-Year full parts & labor warranty