The DV4ICARD is a 4-iInput DVI module that works with the HDMMX modular matrix switchers. System installers can add or remove this card to increase or decrease input channels. It's a high-bandwidth card that supports full HD 1080p or 1920x1200. The card supports full cross-point switching and its HDCP compliant.
- 4-input DVI card
- Fully compatible with HDMI signal
- High bandwidth up to 10.2Gbps
- Built-in HDCP internal management
- Built-in EDID and DDC management
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 or Full HD 1080p
- Plug and play, easily integrates to the HDMMX series