The 3GSDICARD is a 4-input SDI module that works with the HDMMX modular matrix switchers. System installers can add or remove this card to increase or decrease input channels. It's a high-bandwidth card that supports different SDI formats including SD/HD/ 3G-SDI (adaptive). Each input channel provides a loop output for local monitor supporting display resolutions up to 1080p.
- 4-input SDI card
- Supports bandwidth from 19 Mbps to 2.97Gbps
- Compatible with various SDI signal formats (SD/HD/3G-SDI adaptive)
- Supports high-resolution up to 1080p
- Supports loop-out for local monitoring
- Plug and play, easily integrates to the HDMMX series