The KanexPro MX-HDBT8X818G matrix switcher is a professional 8 HDMI input to 6 HDBaseT output with 2 local HDMI output switches designed for switching and extending HDR, Dolby Vision content with digital audio to multiple zones with simple control.
Independent Audio Matrix.
This switcher features independent audio routing regardless of video, ideal for house of worship applicatinos and multi-room premium home theater applications where audio can be sent anywhere supporting digital formats.
The 8x8 matrix switches its inputs and outputs over CAT5e/6 utilizing HDBaseT technology to deliver pristine 4K/60Hz with HDR10 and Dolby Vision. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports video resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz, 4:4:4 and multi-channel digital audio. Designed for mid-scale applications, such as multi-zone home theaters, houses of worship, and medical imaging, the HDMI 2.0 matrix can be easily controlled through the front panel buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet and Web GUI, or custom drivers to control with any third-party integration system, such as Savant, Control4, Crestron, and many others.
- Ultra-fast 8x8 switching with instant display
- Distribute four HDBaseT outputs up to 100m
- Up to 35m at 4Kx2K/60Hz on a single CAT5e/6 cable
- HDMI output supports HDR + DolbyVision
- HDR, ARC, CEC and smart EDID management supported
- Supports power over Ethernet (PoE) to all six receivers
- Includes all 6 receivers in the box
- Indpendent audio matrix
- Supports Audio De-embedding
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Bi-directional IR & RS-232 control
- Ethernet connectivity for WebGUI
- Control via front panel, RS232, IR or IP
- Illuminated buttons with Front panel LCD
- IR remote control included
- Easy firmware upgrade thru Micro-USB port
- Locking HDMI connectors
- 19" (1U) rack-mountable steel enclosure
- External International power supply (100V-240V AC,50/60Hz)