KDS−8−MNGR SDVoE Manager is the solution for configuration and management of KDS−8 and KDS−8F deployments within the same network. Just install the unit into the same local network as the extenders (encoders and decoders) to easily define and configure channel routing selections (including video, audio, and a variety of control interface types) using the embedded web pages. Without the use of this centralized control unit, each encoder/decoder pair would only function in a point−to−point capacity.
Additionally, this unit supports controlling and configuring the matrix, video wall, and multiviewer modes of connected KDS−8 devices. The settings of all connected encoder/decoder units, including IP configuration, compatibility settings, and extender status are clearly displayed and easily managed in the embedded web pages.
- Centralized Management — Manage and configure multiple compatible KDS–8 devices through a single web interface. Control the independent routing of video, audio and control signals. Configure matrix, video wall, and multiviewer modes.
- Customizable — Create macros to further streamline and customize operation of the connected devices.
- Status at–a–Glance — Displays the status of all connected Transmitters and Receivers, including IP addresses, channel selections, and more.
- Serial Control — Generates serial commands to directly control an external serial–controlled device
- Flexible Power — Can be powered by Ethernet switches supporting the IEEE 802.3af 2003 PoE standard (optional).
- Convenient Control Options — Standard control is available via embedded web pages (remote or local), RS–232, and Telnet.