The popular MXL 770 is a high quality multipurpose condenser mic that vocalists gravitate to for its solid low frequency response and clear high end. To achieve this MXL uses a high-quality FET pre-amp and transformerless balanced output for wide dynamic range and low noise. Features include a low frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumbling and a 10db pad to facilitate a wide variety of sound sources. The 770 comes with a shockmount to reduce mechanical vibrations and a rugged carrying case. The MXL 770 is a perfect combination of quality, flexibility, and value for both professional and home recording studios.
- Premium condenser microphone with upgraded 1.25 inch gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Complete studio recording package includes:
- 770X Multi-pattern condenser microphone and bonus accessories
- Shock-mount with integrated pop-filter
- Balanced 20' XLR cable, and microfiber cleaning cloth
- Low noise with stunning clarity and detail in the highs while retaining thickness and warmth on the low end
- Switchable polar patterns allow you to choose between cardioid, figure-of-eight, and omnidirectional for versatility in recording vocals and instruments