The MXL DX-2® is the first dual capsule dynamic microphone that allows you to tailor the sound from one capsule to the other and all points in between, so that you can easily customize your sound. The front of the microphone is a flat-faced, side-address design which places the microphone capsules close to the sound for optimal pickup, while the opposite side has the crossfade knob, making adjustments a breeze. Capsule 1's super cardioid large capsule design captures the warmth and fullness of your instrument while Capsule 2's cardioid small capsule offers superb mid range and high end detail.
Your perfect tone. Dialed.
- Innovative variable control knob enables tonal blending between two different capsules
- Capsule 1: Super Cardioid Large Capsule - captures the warmth and fullness of your instrument
- Capsule 2: Cardioid Small Capsule - offers superb mid range and high end detail
- High Sound Pressure Level (SPL) tolerance for use with horns and drums
- Side address microphone with signature fl at-face design allows for optimal placement
- directly in front of guitar speaker cabinets
- Designed to hang over the front of speaker cabinets via XLR cable or stand mountable