Duct CoolTM is a long pull vent system that allows you to manage the heat in closets quietly and effectively. At the heart of the system is a powerful state-of-the-art mixed flow fan capable of pulling heated air from up to 25 ft. away. Duct CoolTM features a temperature probe that allows the unit to run only when needed, turning on automatically at 88° and turning off at 85°, further reducing noise. An optional thermostat is offered to provide more control. The system can be installed easily to exhaust to an attic or crawlspace. Duct CoolTM ships as a complete system and includes all of the hardware necessary for a successful installation.
- Removes air from enclosed areas with minimal noise
- Inline mixed flow duct fan is quieter and more efficient than centrifugal fans
- Operates only when needed, minimizing noise and dust
- Includes 25 ft. of flexible insulated duct
- Simple installation with flexible positioning options
- Displaces 293 CFM of air
- Has a free air dB rating of 36.5 (measured 1 meter from the air intake, centered horizontally and vertically, using 15' of straight insulated duct.)