The communications module for ProPresenter gives you advanced capabilities to control ProPresenter running on your Mac from other production devices (and in some cases control other production devices) to simplify the workflow for your production crew. The module features a number of different protocols for communicating. Control ProPresenter Slides, Backgrounds, Audio, and Timelines from a lighting console to trigger videos simultaneously with lighting cues.
- Art-Net for Lighting Consoles (DMX over Ethernet)
- Video Switchers/Deck Controllers Controlling ProPresenter
- There are a bevy of protocols for video switchers that ProPresenter can work
- Control ProPresenter Slides, Backgrounds, Audio, and Timelines from any
- MIDI standard interface or software sequencer
- Also available separately for $99