The DWM-02N digital wireless handheld transmitter provides a choice of 1, 10 or 50 mW RF output. Transmitter functions; including input attenuator, RF frequency selection, RF power output, Audio LCF frequency and a power sleep mode (in the transmitter) can be remotely controlled from the digital wireless receiver.
- Digital wireless handheld transmitter for use with optional interchangeable microphone capsules
- Audio and metadata transmission operates on UHF-TV channels 14-25 (470 MHz to 542 MHz)
- Transmitter settings can be remotely controlled from the digital wireless receiver (using 2.4 GHz IEEE802.15.4 communication technology)
- OLED display for menu control and status monitoring
- (Codec Mode 1) - Maintains system compatibility with existing non ‘N’ Series DWX models.
- (Codec Mode 2) - Provides for highest quality sound and shorter audio latency (Analog out - 1.5msec – Digital out – 2.5msec).
- (Codec Mode 3) - Alternately provides for additional error correction that expands the operational range (distance) of the transmission.