The flexible and lightweight new HD model is ideal for studio, faith, and rental applications, and sports production. The HDC-P31 can be mounted in hard-to-access locations or used on a crane, rail, or robotics system. It incorporates a global shutter three 2/3-inch CMOS sensor system for enhanced optical performance that provides high sensitivity and low noise. In addition, the camera is designed to be used as an integral part of our HDC series ecosystem creating the same stunning images, while ensuring the consistent workflow with employing a POV form factor.
- Highly sensitive three 2/3-inch global shutter CMOSs
- ARIA: Automatic Restoration of Illumination Attenuation
- Quick setting from Web UI
- RBF: Remote Back Focus
- HDR/SDR simultaneous production (SR Live)
- Easy operation via software master control: HZC-CSM10
- SR Live Metadata